vineri, 20 aprilie 2012

Letters to my girl...(letter 1)



My dear Girl,

I never...I never thought...I never thought he'd see...I never thought he'd see a peaceful place and try to conquer it with every weapon a man can use. I'm a wreck. I wanted so badly to keep those gates open that now I wish they were hermetically closed and indestructible. But I can't close them...not yet...I'm confused, I know...I feel like a marionette but I still love him. I can't explain why. It's like he has put a spell on me and I can't stop loving him. I can't understand why he does all those things and how come he can be so different every time. He wears so many faces that I don't get which one is the real one or if he wears just masks. Every time I try to look inside him he hides and I start to wonder if he's doing that just because he likes to see me curious or he's afraid of me. Then I wonder...what can he be afraid of? I don't know for sure but I think this dilemma is the reason of me still loving him. Just like you, I hope I'll find the truth someday. Hope...hope is...hope is the best...hope is the best thing you can do.

Love,
Heart

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu