miercuri, 18 aprilie 2012

Letters to my heart...(letter 1)


Dear Heart,

A way...my way...my way of thinking...my way of thinking about him...my way of thinking about him whenever...my way of thinking about him whenever he loves...my way of thinking about him whenever he loves me. You...you are always open...you are always open for him...you are always open for him although you shouldn't. He may love...he may love me...he may love me but still...he may love me but still he takes me for granted. Sometimes I think I should close you and throw the key because the one who loves me would jump over the fence and mend YOU before he lets you love again...In spite of this, I keep those gates open for him though I know he doesn't deserve it. Why do I keep doing that? I guess...I guess I still...I guess I still hope...I guess I still hope for a change...I guess I still hope for a change that I know will never come. Is it that wrong to believe the impossible would ever become possible?

Love,
Me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu