luni, 23 aprilie 2012

Letters to my heart...(letter 2)



Dear Heart,

I miss...I miss those times...I miss those times when we were best friends...I miss those times when we were best friends and everything was perfect. We felt...we felt the same way...we felt the same way about anything. We used to be able to deal with any situation together. How come now you've betrayed me? You began to love him when I told you you're gonna get hurt. Don't tell me now that you're angry and don't cry because I warned you this would happen.You wouldn't listen to me. "Now, suffer!", I wish I could tell you...but you're still my best friend and I can't let you down no matter how much I want to. I saw a film the other day that reminded me of our relationship. A boy was trying to convince a girl not to jump from a ship. She asked him why couldn't he let her go and I loved his answer: "I'm too involved now...If you jump, I jump!". My dear friend, now I tell you the same thing: if you suffer, I suffer! So, please, my sad friend..let me help you, let me be there for you 'cause I can't stand to see you like this!

Your true friend,
Me

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu